University of Melbourne 2022. The University of Melbourne is offering about 1000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships to international students to study in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session. These Scholarships are awarded to exceptional students enrolling in an undergraduate study programme at the institution. Applications are now open.
In recent university rankings, the University of Melbourne was ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the leading universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known with distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
About University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Melbourne’s main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria. Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21 and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Since 1872 various residential colleges have become affiliated with the university.
You Can Apply: Top 20 Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2022
Details Of University of Melbourne 2022
- Level: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University of Melbourne
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Melbourne.
- State of Origin: Melbourne
Aim and Benefits of University of Melbourne 2022
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Requirements for University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
You Can Apply: Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship
Successful candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne 2022
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Melbourne on study.unimelb.edu.au to apply
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. There is no separate application required. Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
For more details, click here