Lincoln University Merit Scholarships in New Zealand 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Lincoln University. Lincoln University is offering 180-credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships for international students. This scholarship is for international students with excellent academic backgrounds.
Details About Lincoln University Merit Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- Lincoln University
- Global Management, Marketing, Finance, Investment Management, Professional accounting, Agribusiness
- International Students, Domestic Students
- New Zealand
You Can Apply: Curtin University PhD Scholarship in Australia 2023
Lincoln University 180-credit Taught Master Merit Scholarships for International Students, New Zealand 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Lincoln University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Global Management
- Investment Management
- Professional accounting
- Applied Computing
- Pest Management
- Environment Policy and Management
- Wine and Viticulture
Lincoln University Merit Scholarships Benefits
Qualifying international students will be awarded a scholarship of NZ$7,000 or NZ$10,000 towards the overall cost of their study in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programs.
NZ$10,000 for the following programs:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Fintech and Investment Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ$7,000 for the following programs:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
You Can Apply: The University of Notre Dame Australia Scholarships 2022
Students must have a GPA of at least B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
Application Procedure For Lincoln University Merit Scholarship
No separate application is required. Lincoln will assess and offer the scholarship automatically to qualifying international students. For more information contact the International Office.