Kochi University of Technology Scholarship. The Kochi University of Technology established the Special Scholarship Program (SSP) in 2003 to support the development of advanced research at the university through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students.
Through the three-year Ph.D. program, Kochi University of Technology will provide a comprehensive education in a multidisciplinary environment. Each student will pursue their degree with the assistance of a host researcher and professor. KUT will provide the monthly payment in return for his/her contribution to the projects.
This program is for students with strong academic backgrounds and abilities to engage in the whole three years of research.
Details About Kochi University of Technology Scholarships
- Fully Funded
- Kochi University of Technology
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
You Can Apply: How to find job in Japan after graduation
Kochi University of Technology Fully Funded Special Scholarships Program, Japan 2022/2023 (Biggest Scholarship) is available to undertake PhD level programs at Kochi University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Kochi University of Technology Scholarship Benefits
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
- To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid as salary for research project work.*You must pay some amount of taxes from this salary. See the details below.
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan).
Eligible Nationalities for Kochi University of Technology Scholarship
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Latvia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Senegal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, etc.
You Can Apply: IUJ Scholarships In Japan for International students 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Kochi University of Technology Scholarships
- 3 years’ enrollment in a doctoral program at KUT
- 10 or more doctoral course credits earned
- Successful completion of the doctoral dissertation defense after receiving a preliminary assessment more than one year in advance of the defense.
- Two or more papers in high level peer-reviewed journals, published at least two months before completion of the program; this is the basic requirement for holding a dissertation defense.