Hohai University Scholarship 2023. Hohai University is one of the best higher education institutions in China. Hohai University is among the 75 state key universities which are directly governed by the Ministry of Education of China. The university has collaborated with government of China to offer scholarships to international students for graduate students.
Details About Hohai University Scholarship 2023
- Fully Funded
- Hohai University
- All Subjects
- International Students
Chinese Government Hohai University Scholarship, Nanjing 2023 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Hohai University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
ScHohai University Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- The first-class scholarship includes tuition, on-campus accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and monthly allowance.
- The second-class scholarship includes tuition and on-campus accommodation.
- The third-class scholarship includes tuition.
All Nationalities except China
Eligibility Criteria For Hohai University Scholarship 2023
Non-Chinese citizens with valid passports, physically and mentally healthy, shall abide by Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese traditions and customs. Chinese citizens who have obtained foreign nationalities shall follow the relevant regulations of Ministry of Education, China.
The master’s applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent one, under age 35; the doctoral applicant should have a master’s degree or equivalent one, under age 40.
Application Procedure for Hohai University Scholarship 2023
Complete the online application of Hohai University via http://admission.hhu.edu.cn and pay the application fee.
- Scanned copy of the passport (Valid after Aug.30, 2023);
- Scanned copies of all the original diplomas and degrees starting from undergraduate (Chinese or English version); Those to be graduated should provide the proof of graduation from current school.
- Scanned copies of the original transcripts with all the courses starting from the undergraduate (Chinese or English version);
- Curriculum vitae (Consecutive study experiences since undergraduate. Full study experience is required for those who have studied in China);
- Scanned copies of the China related visa and residence permit, including all the study experiences. Upload your passport instead if there isn’t any;
- A personal statement or study plan, at least 800 words;
- English language proficiency certificate (For applicants from non-English speaking countries, TOEFL, IELTS or other proof of their English proficiency is required);
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or above in a related academic field (English or Chinese version);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (see Attachment 1). The applicant should conduct the examination strictly according to the list. The result is valid for 6 months.
- Financial proof (either the family deposit certificate, property certificate or parent/guardian income certificate, over $5000 suggested);
- Catalogue and abstract of published papers if there is any;
- Non-criminal record (Those to be graduated may provide the proof of good performance at the current university);
- Signed personal commitment (see Attachment 2);