Applications are invited to apply for the Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy. All International Students who want to pursue their degree on Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy are encouraged to apply. Students from all over the world can get a Master’s Degree Scholarship or PhD Degree Scholarship in Italy. This Scholarship in Italy is one of the Great Scholarships for International Students. The scholarship is available for the academic year of 2022-23.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available in Italian Universities to get a Fully Funded Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree programs. All expenses will be covered.
The Italian government offers scholarships through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to promote international cooperation in the cultural, scientific and technological fields, to promote the Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world. The scholarship program is open to foreign nationals as well as Italians abroad (IRE). Scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who wish to study in Italy. MAECI will provide scholarships on a competitive basis. Criteria for selection include educational qualifications, financial need, personal motivation, and proficiency in Italian. MAECI offers a limited number of scholarships each year, and preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a scholarship from the Italian government.
Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Details
- University: Italian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Italy
- Last Date: 9 June 2022.
Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy is a Full Free Scholarships for Students from all over the world to study in a Masters and Doctoral Degree. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Students will be exempted from paying tuition and enrollment fees, however, depending on the policy of each university.
- Throughout the grant period, MAECI will provide health and medical / accident insurance to students.
- Students will receive a monthly allowance of 900 Euros on a quarterly basis. Student Scholarship Allowances will be credited directly to the student’s Italian bank account.
Eligibility Criteria of Italian Government Scholarships
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy.
- Scholarship grants for the master’s degree program are awarded to applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree in their respective country.
- If you intend to apply for a scholarship to one of the Italian AFAM courses, you must meet the admission requirements and the educational qualifications established by the relevant university / institute.
- Applicant who wants to do PhD. It is important for Italy to meet the degree entry requirements and the educational qualifications established by their preferred Italian institution.
- Candidates must be at least 28 years old to apply for a master’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language and culture course.
- Applicants for the PhD program must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Students interested in conducting research under the guidance of an academic supervisor must be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in courses taught in English must demonstrate English language proficiency by providing a language proficiency certificate.
- Applicants wishing to enroll in an Italian-taught course must submit a certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
You Can Apply: University of Milan Scholarships 2022
The last date to apply for Scholarship by Ministry of Italy 2023 for International Students is 9th June 2022.
How to Apply for Government of Italy Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Scholarships in Italy. Visit the “Apply Now” link and register on the portal to apply. Link to Official Advertisement & Online Application System is given below: