Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Biomedical Engineering taught at Swansea University . The deadline of the scholarship is 03 Jun 2022.
The department of Biomedical Engineering is offering a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship to international students at Swansea University. The students will also receive a monthly allowance to spend their time in UK.
Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship details
- Fully Funded
- Swansea University
- Biomedical Engineering
- International Students
You Can Apply: Hull York Medical School Scholarship In In The Uk
Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Swansea University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Biomedical Engineering
Scholarship Benefits For Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
Eligibility Criteria For Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline. See – Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to applicants eligible to pay tuition fees at the UK rate only, as defined by UKCISA regulations.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email [email protected] with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
You Can Apply: University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022 in UK
How to Apply For Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Nanotechnology / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / July
In the event you have already applied for the above programme previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email [email protected] where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2022
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS81 – Development of AI’
*It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.
One application is required per individual Swansea University led research scholarship award; applications cannot be considered listing multiple Swansea University led research scholarship awards.
As part of your online application, you MUST upload the following documents (please do not send these via email):
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
Informal enquiries are welcome, please contact Claire Barnes ([email protected]).
*External Partner Application Data Sharing – Please not that as part of the scholarship application selection process, application data sharing may occur with external partners outside of the University, when joint/co- funding of a scholarship project is applicable.