Al Qasimia University Scholarships. Al Qasimia University invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s in the United Arab Emirates , as this scholarship will be open to all students from outside the United Arab Emirates.The university is located in a privileged location in the University City of Sharjah, and contains an environmentally friendly campus, built with the latest systems according to the highest standards, combining the beauty of Islamic architecture with the splendor of designs.The faculties in the university vary, there are colleges for men and others for female students, and these colleges are: the College of Sharia and Islamic Studies, the College of the Holy Qur’an, the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Communication, and the College of Economics. Every other college has a corresponding faculty for female students. Each college includes 17 classrooms, 12 offices for faculty members, and the office of the college dean and assistant dean.
You can Apply: Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship 2022 in UAE
The United Arab Emirates
Al Qasimia University in Sharjah
Countries available to apply
All countries of the world
Educational level For Al Qasimia University Scholarship
Financing for Al Qasimia University Scholarship
“The university provides superstitious funding with a monthly salary of up to $ 600 a month.”
- The scholarship student will receive a monthly stipend determined by the university (up to $ 600 per month!).
- The monthly stipend is paid during the summer semester for registered students only
- The scholarship student is entitled to one ticket (one way) after completing half of the total hours of the major he is studying, provided that his semester or cumulative average is not less than 2.00 points (for the entire period of study).
- The university takes care of all residence procedures and the issuance of identity cards for students.
- The university provides health insurance for all students.
- The university provides adequate (air-conditioned) housing.
- The university provides transportation on campus only.
- The student is granted a ticket (one way) to his country after graduation.
Specializations available to apply for Al Qasimia University Scholarship
All undergraduate majors offered by the university:
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of the Holy Quran
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- College of Communication
Conditions for submission
“Before reading the terms, bear in mind that they are easy, but rather long.”
- Obtaining a high school diploma from the Ministry of Education, provided that the minimum grade is 70%.
- Students who hold a Sharia high school diploma with a rate of 75% are allowed to enroll in the appropriate undergraduate programs at the university.
- The date of obtaining the high school certificate (general / advanced branch) or technical certificates or its equivalent should not have passed more than three years upon submitting the application at the university.
- Students who have obtained a commercial secondary certificate with a rate of (80% or higher) from recognized schools or institutes are allowed to apply for admission to the College of Economics and Administration.
- In all cases, the years of schooling at the secondary stage must not be less than three years.
- The student’s high school diploma must be equivalent to the secondary school certificate issued in the United Arab Emirates.
- Students applying to join the College of Economics and Administration are required to obtain an international TOEFL certificate (61 points or higher in IBT), (173 points or higher in CBT) or (500 scores or higher in PBT), or an international equivalent of an academic test in English language ( IELTS) with a score of no less than (5.0), and no more than two years have passed since the date of its issuance.
- Students applying to join the College of Communication are required to obtain an International TOEFL certificate (45 points or higher in IBT), or (133 points or higher in CBT) or (450 scores or higher in PBT), or an internationally equivalent academic test in English (IELTS). With a total of not less than (4.5), provided that no more than two years have passed since the date of its issuance.
- The student should not have been previously dismissed from Al Qasimia University, another university, community college, or higher institute for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- In the application for admission, the applicant specifies the colleges and programs in order of priority in each of them.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 20 years when applying for admission to the university.
- Students will not be allowed to study until the required documents are completed.
- All applications for admission are considered preliminary, until the extent of their validity and compliance with the conditions is verified.
- The student’s achievement of the admission requirements is not a guarantee of his acceptance, as the admission process depends on the admission policy and the absorptive capacity of the university according to the availability of resources.
- The admission of students shall be according to the numbers to be accepted in each college. The differentiation is in choosing students according to the highest in total, so the newest graduated, the younger the younger.
- An entrance examination is taken in the Arabic language. To determine the student’s level in that language, and to indicate whether he can directly enroll in the program, or join the Language Center to qualify him linguistically.
How to apply for Al Qasimia University Scholarship
1. Fill out the online application form. 2. Your request will be answered within three working days or a week as a maximum, and the necessary procedures will be initiated based on the status of the request.
3. The student must complete all the required documents, which include sending a certified (true) copy of the final secondary certificates, and personal photos, in addition to the original certificates of the TOEFL or IELTS test (if any) or any additional documents that are requested by Admission and Registration Department.